Each section below is a short presentation about the topic, followed by active doing sections. The goal is to go through a tightly compressed Service Design Engagement, to identify places where it fits into existing processes and where it may require some functional process changes.
This also helps provide context how the process flows, what results they can expect, and when they can expect them.
- What is service design?
- Research: customer, internal stakeholder
- Value proposition: how does service design help deliver on brand promise?
- Stakeholder and Ecosystem Mapping
- Empathy and Personas
- Touchpoint Identification
- Touchpoint Sequencing
- Journey Mapping
- Moments of Truth
- Iterative physical and service prototyping development, presentation and feedback cycles.