Course Objective: You will extend a SharePoint site by including server-side controls and administer a SharePoint site.
Target Student: This course is intended for entry-level SharePoint solution developers who are currently capable of creating basic SharePoint sites using the out-of-the-box functionality provided by the built-in SharePoint Designer templates, and who now want to extend or create SharePoint sites with functionality by incorporating server web controls, data controls, customized workflows, and administration.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- provide user interactivity to their websites using ASP.NET forms.
- implement custom content types.
- integrate SharePoint sites with other data sources.
- manipulate external data sources.
- implement advanced data integration techniques.
- create different types of workflows.
- administer a SharePoint site using administration tools in SharePoint Designer 2010.