About this Course
This 5 day deep-dive will guide individuals through the process of architecting and developing Microsoft Office SharePoint applications and customizations with a focus on MOSS fundamentals and features and how to extend them. You will see how to customize the document policy feature and add your own actions. You will gain guidance on how to work programmatically with the Records Center, Content Management, Search Center, and Microsoft Office InfoPath Services. Youll learn to extend the document converter functionality with your own converters, as well as how to integrate with the User Profile and Audience APIs. This course focuses on Microsoft Exam 70-542.
This course is intended for anyone looking to develop SharePoint customizations at a MOSS core level.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Shared Services provider.
- Create an Information policy and a custom expiration date.
- Use record routing and holds.
- Customize a site using enabled controls, variation, and content deployment.
- Create InfoPath forms.
- Use Excel Services.
- Work with data connection libraries.
- Understand and work with BDC.
- Create a document converter.
- Create and administer User Profiles.
- Use Search effectively.