About this Course
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to plan, install and configure SharePoint environment on Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010. The course focuses are on requirement and installation of Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 and configuration of SharePoint environment.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced SharePoint administrators who have a minimum of two years of experience in administering domain infrastructure.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create SharePoint environment.
- Install Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Set up a Site Collections.
- Administer SharePoint farms.
- Customize navigation of SharePoint Site.