This two day information packed instructor-led workshop provides students with hands-on training needed to effectively install and configure a Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 network complete with both Windows XP and Windows Vista clients.
This course is an excellent choice for individuals who have basic knowledge of Windows systems and would like to learn how to install, configure, and manage a small computer network for their business or for themselves.
This course will demonstrate exactly how easy it is, using the tools available today, to get your network up and running in hours instead of days or weeks. It will also show you exactly how to resolve some of the typical network and computer issues along with exposing you to some cutting edge, easy to install and use, networking technologies.
After completing this course, students will:
1. Install and configure Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
2. Install and configure Windows Server XP and Windows Vista
3. Install and configure file sharing
4. Applying Patches to the system
5. Troubleshoot typical network issues
6. Be Introduced to Virtualization