Train for and receive internationally recognized certification in software testing in just three days
"Software Testing Certification" is an accredited certification training course to prepare you for the ISTQB Certified TesterFoundation Level exam. This program is the only internationally accepted certification for software testing, accredited by the ISTQB through its network of National Boards. The ISTQB, a non-proprietary organization, has granted over 60,000 certifications in over thirty-two countries around the globe.
Through Software Testing Certification, you will learn the basics needed to become a software test and quality assurance professional and understand how testing fits into the software development lifecycle. Find out what it takes to be a successful software test engineer and how testing can add significant value to software development. Study all the basic aspects of software testing, including a comprehensive overview of tasks, methods, and techniques for effectively testing software. In addition, you will learn the fundamental steps in the testing process: planning, analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
Participants will learn:
- The Basics of Testing - goals and limits, risk analysis, prioritizing, and completion criteria
- Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle - unit, integration, system, acceptance, and regression testing
- Test Management - strategies and planning, roles and responsibilities, defect tracking, and test deliverables
- Static Testing - reviews, inspections, control flow, and complexity analysis
- Dynamic Testing - equivalence classes, boundary value analysis, condition testing, white-box testing and exploratory testing
- Test Tools - available test tools, selection process, and implementation guidelines
At the conclusion of the course you will have the opportunity to take the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level exam. The exam is held at 3:30 p.m. on the third day of the course. The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certification exam is independently administered by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board, Inc. (ASTQB).