The Advanced Level certifications offered by ISTQB are designed for individuals in the Software Testing/QA field who have a strong understanding of industry-accepted best practices and are ready to advance their career with an internationally-recognized certification. Focused on numerous aspects of Software Testing this course is a summary of topics learned and covered on the certification exam which can be found on the ISTQB website.
In a four day setting, attendees will review the designated topics and prepare for passing the Advanced Level – Test Analyst exam offered by ISTQB. Each student will receive an exam voucher included with the cost of the class.
Students will learn to:
- Implement advanced test analyst practices into current processes
- Understand the role of the Test Analyst at each point in the process
- Increase the ability to identify defects
- Improve the effectiveness of test cases
- Learn best techniques for documenting and testing business rules, requirements, and use cases
- Understand how to test Agile requirements and user stories
- Determine how to account for and test functional and non-functional software attributes
- Take and pass the Advanced Tester Certification – Test Manager exam
Who should attend:
- Software Testers with at least three years of experience
- Sr. Software Tester/Sr. Quality Assurance Specialists
- Software Testing/QA Team Leads
- Anyone currently holding the Certified Tester –Foundation Level (CTFL) designation who has at least three years of testing experience