The Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration training covers the full range of introductory system administration tasks on Oracle Solaris 11.3 OS. The topics covered range from installing the operating system on a single system, to monitoring and basic troubleshooting. The Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration course is designed to provide new system administrators, as well as enterprise system administrators who are new to the Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System, with the skills they need to perform their job tasks successfully and efficiently.
- Perform software installation and software package updates.
- Manage services, processes and access controls.
- Administer data storage, zones, network and usersorm basic data storage, zones, network and user administration.
Benefits to You
The course provides an intensive hands-on experience for key system administration tasks with the goal of making the system administrator job-ready.
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- Manage Boot and Shutdown of a System
- Administer Services by Using SMF
- Administer Software Packages by Using IPS and Manage Boot Environments
- Manage Data by Using ZFS
- Administer the Oracle Solaris 11 Host on an Existing Network
- Administer Oracle Solaris Zones
- Control Access to Systems and Files
- Install Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System
- Administer User Accounts
- Administer System Processes and Schedule System Tasks