The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is quickly becoming the default starting point for Enterprise Architecture (EA) work within enterprise organizations across the spectrum. With a comprehensive methodology, toolset, architectural assets, content framework, and certification program, it is no wonder that enterprises are turning towards TOGAF for their EA framework of choice.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the basic concepts of enterprise architecture and TOGAF 9.1.
- Discuss the features of TOGAF and its methodology.
- Take best advantage of how to use TOGAF in their work.
- Gain an understanding of the necessary body of knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF 9.1 at Level 1 (TOGAF 9 Foundation) or Level 2 (TOGAF 9.1 Certified)
The target audience for TOGAF 9.1 Certified (Level 1 and 2) training includes but is not limited to:
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF 9.1
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF 9.1 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF 9.1 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF 9.1
During the TOGAF training course students will become familiar with the TOGAF Version 9.1 Enterprise Edition body of knowledge. This course provides a comprehensive examination of the TOGAF specification, complete with a deep dive into the Architecture Development Method (ADM), ADM Guidance and Techniques, the Architecture Content Framework, Enterprise Continuum, and other core elements of TOGAF 9.1. Advanced topics, including architectural partitioning, iterative application of the ADM, and an examination of deliverables and how to go about tailoring the ADM will also be discussed. Upon completion of the course, students will be equipped to prepare for and pass the TOGAF 9.1 Certified (Level 2) certification exam from the Open Group.
All content is reinforced through group exercises, discussions, and sharing of real-world experiences by our talented subject matter experts.