This course offers a hands-on approach to learning SAP© Business Warehouse. Business Warehouse is the next level in reporting tools made available by SAP©. Used in conjunction with SAP©, Business Warehouse (BW) helps to move an organizations reporting from the short-term operational concerns and analysis to long-term management concerns and analysis.
The course moves from learning how consumers of BW will use the BW reporting system you develop, to understanding reporting requirements to meet your organizations needs, through developing reports.
This five day, hands-on class covers all aspects of BW:
- Learn how to navigate and analyze reports as your consumers will
- Learn how to customize BW to include your organizations branding
- Learn how to create report variants and develop queries for specific business area needs
- Learn how to customize reports to meet your organizations requirements
- Learn how to implement a full report development and implementation cycle
The course ends with a full day workshop utilizing the skills you have learned during the class, emphasizing the full cycle of report development and implementation. Learn how to gather reporting requirements, document those requirements, and convert the requirements into functional reports.
The course is designed for implementation project team members who are responsible for data warehousing and report development.
This course can be customized for a one-day, hands-on training program for consumers, teaching employees how to use the BEx Analyzer to generate reports.