This training course focuses on the advanced capabilities of VMware® vCenter Operations Manager 5.6, such as adapters, customization, and management topics. You will learn how to use adapters, define custom super metrics, customize dashboards, and use the Custom user interface. The course is based on vCenter Operations Manager 5.6 and integration with VMware® vSphere® 5.1, VMware vCloud Director® 5.1, and VMware® vFabric Hyperic®.
Who should attend
- Experienced system administrators
- System integrators
- Professional and expert level VMware staff
Upon successful completion of this course and it's labs you should be able to:
- Identify the capabilities of adapters, their use cases, availability, and installation.
- Describe super metrics, attributes, attribute packages, and object tagging.
- Manage user access to the Custom UI of VMware vCenter Operations Manager.
- Work with smart alerts and custom alert notification.
- Use custom dashboards to build specific views for operations and application monitoring.