About This Workshop
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to use advanced data access features and techniques in the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop describes how to access data and how to implement database functionality by using Microsoft ADO.NET 2.0 and Microsoft SQL Server 2005. The workshop also describes how to locate, edit, and transform XML by using XPath and Extensible Style sheet Language for Transformations (XSLT).
At Workshop Completion
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Minimize and handle database operation conflicts.
- Handle large objects.
- Enhance database performance.
- Create managed code objects for SQL Server 2005.
- Query XML by using XPath.
- Transform XML by using XSLT style sheets.