This two-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The workshop focuses on advanced user interfaces, Web site functionality, and implementation details using the advanced features of ASP.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005.
This workshop is intended for corporate or independent software vendor (ISV) application developers who have a desire to learn more about specific technology areas in Web application development.
At Workshop Completion
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Build dynamic Web applications.
- Create controls for Web applications.
- Optimize Web applications.
- Build customizable Web applications.
- Build Web Part pages and Web Parts.