This course is primarily offered via private training only. If your organization has three or more individuals interested in this course, please call us at 1-866-444-65481-866-444-6548
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement and administer Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server. The course focuses on installation and configuration details, team projects, work items, version control, Team Build, and reporting.
This course is intended for experts who install, configure, and manage Microsoft Team Foundation Servers and Team System projects. The intended audience for the course work either as a team leader or server administrator in an enterprise development organization.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Administer Team Foundation Server and team projects.
- Customize process templates and work items.
- Configure Team Foundation Server version control.
- Administer a Team Build
- Describe the architectural components and management of team project reporting.