This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build and configure a Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) solution.
This course is intended for application developers who know how to build Windows Forms applications, custom user controls in .NET 2.0 and how to use the common features of the base class library. They do not have to understand concepts such advanced UI threading and asynchronous programming, building custom controls from scratch or using GDI. They also do not need experience building Visual Studio addins or custom designers.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a WPF application.
- Build a user interface in a WPF application.
- Customize the appearance of a WPF application.
- Bind user interface controls to data sources.
- Bind user interface controls to collections.
- Create new controls in a WPF application.
- Manage documents in a WPF application.
- Add graphics and multimedia support to a WPF application.
- Configure and deploy WPF applications.