About this Course
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010. The course focuses on the technologies used in Team Foundation Server 2010 and the techniques used to deploy, manage and support Team Foundation Server 2010.
This course is intended for novice experienced administrators with either a background in software development or a background in system administration. This course is intended to provide administrators with knowledge to effectively manage and administer TFS 2010.
This course is not intended to provide developers with comprehensive knowledge covering how to use Team Foundation Server to support development, but instead provides administrators with the requisite knowledge to manage Team Foundation Server in a development environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for and deploy Team Foundation Server
- Manage Tam Foundation Server security and permissions
- Configure and manage Team Foundation Server Build
- Perform basic customization of Process Templates, work items and workflow
- Support developers that use workspaces and shelvesets.
- Deploy Team Server Proxy
- Backup, restore and monitor Team Foundation