Course Length: 15 days
- MCTS: .NET Framework v3.5, ADO.NET Applications
- MCTS: .NET Framework v3.5, ASP .NET Applications
- MCTS: .NET Framework v3.5, Core Foundation
- MCTS: .NET Framework v3.5, Windows Communication Foundation Applications
- MCTS: .NET Framework v3.5, Windows Forms Applications
- MCPD: ASP .NET Developer v3.5
- MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer v3.5
- MCPD: Windows Developer v3.5
Number of Exams: 8
- Exam 70-503: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 - Windows Communication Foundation Application Development
- Exam 70-505: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Application Development
- Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation
- Exam 70-561: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ADO.NET Application Development
- Exam 70-562: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Application Development
- Exam 70-563: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Exam 70-564: PRO: Designing and Developing ASP.NET Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Exam 70-565: Designing and Developing Enterprise Applications Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 15 Nights of Lodging
- Ground Transportation
- 8 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- 3 Retake Vouchers (If needed)
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Microsoft Training Books
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: Enterprise Application Developer 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008 / .NET 3.5) certification for Developers to demonstrate their knowledge on .NET Core Foundations, ASP .NET, Windows Forms, ADO .NET, Windows Communication Foundations and Enterprise Application Design. This 15 day intense bootcamp dives deep into real world technologies, beyond the certification requirements. Using technologies such as AJAX and Client Side Java Scripts - students learn how to build ASP .NET applications using the latest technology.
Our MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer 3.5 bootcamp is a very hands on environment. Our instructors guide you through step by step examples and demonstrations, not just long lectures. Your instructor will create real world scenarios for lab environments.
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer focusing on the Visual Studio 2008 framework certification demonstrate their understanding of end to end solutions for building applications in the .NET framework.
Our MCPD: Enterprise Application Developer bootcamp is a very hands on environment. Our instructors guide you through step by step examples and demonstrations, not just long lectures. Your instructor will create real world scenarios for lab environments.
Our MCITP Program:
Focuses on accelerated learning. We cover concecpts in a clear, condensed fashion. We focus on the important objectives and cut out the "fluff".
Uses real world examples and terminology. Our instructors explain technical concepts in a way students can see and relate to. No two students are alike - and our class is dynamic to cater to the needs of the students.
WE LIMIT OUR CLASS SIZES TO 12 STUDENTS - THIS ALLOWS FOR MORE ATTENTION FROM THE INSTRUCTOR, MORE SPACE FOR STUDENTS TO WORK AND MORE FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT.
Our students pass the Microsoft Certification Exams. We have a 96% success rate of students passing these exams the first time.
During the course of the class day, we teach you how to use the technology with real world examples.
Our facilities are second to none. We use top end computer equipment - 20in monitors, cpu's with Intel Virtualization, 6 gigs (min) of memory. We use Herman Miller chairs to ensure comfort for bootcamp hours. Our desk allow plenty of room for student computer, your laptop and book - each student has a dedicated 6ft desk workspace.
Student take all test at our campus with Prometric test centers.
Students stay at Marriott & Hilton brand hotels which provide full studio amenities including flat panel tvs, microwave and refrigerator in every room. Students have access to 20+ restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
Compare Us To The Competition:
Many of our competitors place 30+ students in a classroom with only one instructor. Often they try to extend the life of very old equipment with lag and slow performance on the software used today. Our competitors often use less than desirable (extended stay) type of hotels in areas not suited for professionals.
Our Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are not instructors who "read from books". Rather, our trainers are real world consultants who work directly with companies in addition to training our camps.