This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to effectively maintain server resources, monitor server performance, and safeguard data on a computer running one of the operating systems in the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 family.
This course is intended for individuals who are employed as or seeking employment as a systems administrator or systems engineer.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to administer server resources.
- Configure a server to monitor system performance.
- Monitor system performance.
- Manage device drivers by configuring device driver signing and restoring a device driver.
- Manage hard disks.
- Manage data storage.
- Manage disaster recovery.
- Maintain software by using Microsoft Software Update Services.
Microsoft Certified Professional Exams
Exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment