Course Length: 12 days
- MCTS: Windows 7, Configuring
- MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- MCITP: Windows 2008 Server Administrator
Number of Exams: 5
- Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring
- Exam 70-685: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Exam 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Exam 70-642: TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Exam 70-646: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 12 Nights of Lodging
- Ground Transportation
- 5 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- 5 Retake Vouchers (If needed)
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Microsoft Training Books
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise / Windows 2008 R2 Server Administrator Bootcamp is 12 days of an intense deep dive into every aspect of installing, deploying, administering, securing and monitoring Windows 7/2008 R2. While attending this training program - you take 5 exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Windows 7 & Windows 2008 R2 official certifications. If your goal is to learn how to use Windows 7 & Windows 2008 R2 and pass the certification exam - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused training materials mapped to exam objectives. You will not find a more comprehensive program anywhere.
Our MCITP Program:
Focuses on accelerated learning. We cover concecpts in a clear, condensed fashion. We focus on the important objectives and cut out the "fluff".
Uses real world examples and terminology. Our instructors explain technical concepts in a way students can see and relate to. No two students are alike - and our class is dynamic to cater to the needs of the students.
WE LIMIT OUR CLASS SIZES TO 12 STUDENTS - THIS ALLOWS FOR MORE ATTENTION FROM THE INSTRUCTOR, MORE SPACE FOR STUDENTS TO WORK AND MORE FOCUSED ENVIRONMENT.
Our students pass the Microsoft Certification Exams. We have a 96% success rate of students passing these exams the first time.
During the course of the class day, we teach you how to use the technology with real world examples.
Our facilities are second to none. We use top end computer equipment - 20in monitors, cpu's with Intel Virtualization, 6 gigs (min) of memory. We use Herman Miller chairs to ensure comfort for bootcamp hours. Our desk allow plenty of room for student computer, your laptop and book - each student has a dedicated 6ft desk workspace.
Student take all test at our campus with Prometric test centers.
Students stay at Marriott & Hilton brand hotels which provide full studio amenities including flat panel tvs, microwave and refrigerator in every room. Students have access to 20+ restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
Compare Us To The Competition:
Many of our competitors place 30+ students in a classroom with only one instructor. Often they try to extend the life of very old equipment with lag and slow performance on the software used today. Our competitors often use less than desirable (extended stay) type of hotels in areas not suited for professionals.
Our Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are not instructors who "read from books". Rather, our trainers are real world consultants who work directly with companies in addition to training our camps.