The goal of this course is to teach IT professionals how to install, configure, deploy, and manage a Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 site.
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for the architecture, installation, deployment, and administration of Commerce Server in an enterprise organization.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the role of Commerce Server in an e-commerce enterprise, and the role of the IT professional in deploying and managing Commerce Server.
- Install Commerce Server and use Site Packager to package and unpack a Commerce Server site.
- Design and configure a network infrastructure that supports a Commerce Server deployment.
- Manage product data in Commerce Server by using Business Desk.
- Administer a Commerce Server site by using the tools that are included with Commerce Server.
- Manage and target user data in Commerce Server.
- Design and configure a security infrastructure that supports a Commerce Server deployment.