The Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Mobility Services course is a 5 day ILT course, designed to help students prepare for the CCNP-Wireless certification, a professional level certification specializing in the wireless field. The IUWMS course is a component of the proposed CCNP-Wireless (Cisco Certified Wireless Professional) curriculum. The goal of the IUWMS v2.0 is to provide professionals with information to prepare them to integrate mobility services into the network; tune and troubleshoot the WLAN running mobility services, and implement mesh networks The IUWMS reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to implement mobility services in the wireless network.
What You'll Learn
- Design a WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement advanced services and manage them with the WCS and WCS Navigator
- Implement Cisco's location-based services
- Implement the Mobility Services Engine into the wireless network
- Outdoor wireless networks and products
- Implement and manage an indoor enterprise mesh
- Optimize and troubleshoot the WLAN
Who Needs to Attend
Target candidate roles for this course are: wireless network administrators and engineers with 3-5 years experience in the field. The target audiences for the course are: wireless network planners/designers, wireless network administrators/managers, wireless network engineers, mid-level wireless support engineers, wireless technical marketing engineers, wireless system engineers, and wireless test engineers.