- We cover XHTML and CSS2 in details. Students will be able to write rich AJAX applications.
- Students learn how to develop an AJAX framework.
- We teach popular third party AJAX frameworks - such as Dojo.
- We cover the RPC mechanism - such as - XML and JSON.
- AJAX API.
- Client Server RPC mechanisms such as Web Service and JSON.
- Building an Object Oriented AJAX framework.
- Third party AJAX frameworks such as DOJO.
- Best practices and anti-patterns.
What you will learn
After completing this AJAX training course, the student should be able to:
- Understand what is AJAX and when to use AJAX.
- Plan the architecture of an application that will use AJAX.
- Make an AJAX application interact with the server using an RPC mechanism.
- Know how to build the server side code to support an AJAX client.
- Use a third party AJAX framework.
- Web based application developers. The class is designed mainly for the J2EE developers.
- Web site designers with good knowledge of Java Scripting can also take this class.