About this Course
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently and effectively integrate systems, employees, and trading partners through orchestration in a highly flexible and highly automated manner.
Microsoft Certified Professional Exams
No Microsoft Certified Professional exams are associated with this course currently.
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 business process and integration solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the message processing architecture and the development environment provided by BizTalk Server 2006.
- Create XML and flat-file schemas.
- Create a BizTalk map and use functoids to manipulate data in a map.
- Deploy a BizTalk project and view deployed assemblies.
- Route messages based on the contents of a received message.
- Configure common adapters to enable BizTalk integration.
- Create an orchestration to represent a business process.
- Use orchestration shapes to define a detailed business process.
- Configure an orchestration for transactional business processing.
- Create, deploy, and manage a BizTalk application.
- Configure BizTalk to consume and publish Web services.
- Configure business rules and call a business rule from within an orchestration.
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) functions for business users.
- Integrate trading partners into a business process.