This two-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure a computer running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006. The course also shows you how to deploy and manage BizTalk applications in a production environment.
This course is intended for systems engineers and network administrators with two to three years of experience managing an enterprise-level Microsoft Windows Server environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the services and tools provided in BizTalk Server 2006.
- Install BizTalk Server 2006 on a computer.
- Deploy BizTalk applications to a BizTalk server 2006 computer.
- Manage and monitor BizTalk applications on a BizTalk Server 2006 computer.
- Manage BizTalk Server groups and backup a BizTalk Server 2006 computer.