This 1 day interactive class is designed for users or who have had some level of training or experience using the Web IntelligenceÔ thin client reporting tool. Topics include an overview of the Web IntelligenceÔ Rich Client, logging In using Online and Offline modes, Using Personal Data files as data providers, creating new documents, using a variety of reporting functions, formatting reports, Using Web Services, using rules and conditional formatting and advanced formatting options. The course incorporates extensive hands on exercises to reinforce the learning process.
This course is designed for new users of Web IntelligenceÔ .
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand what Rich Client is
- How to Import and Export documents and In-Repository Editing of Documents
- How to createÔ Rich Client documents
- Formatting Reports
- Using functions like Ranking, Breaking, Outlining, Sorting, Filtering and Input Controls
- How to create queries using Personal Data files and Merging Data Providers
- Creating and Using Web Services
- Using Advanced Formatting Options