This course is designed for students who are familiar with CorelDRAW® 11 and would like to use more advanced features to create professional documents. Students will use advanced drawing tools and advanced text features to create a professional, multi-page brochure. Students will also learn about web page publication and object animation using the CorelDRAW® 11 application package. Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use the components of the Master Page to set up a new drawing environment.
- Create a technical drawing using the Bezier Tool, the Dimension Tool, the Callout Tool, the Spiral Tool, and the Graph Paper Tool, among others.
- Work with paragraph text frames, as well as create columns of text, bulleted lists, and use the Envelope and PowerClip features.
- Import, crop, and convert bitmap images.
- Publish a document to PDF format and use the Prepare For Service Bureau Wizard to gather files for a professional printing service.
- Create scripts and view the code using the Visual Basic Editor.
- Create a drawing, add hyperlinks, and publish it to the Web.
- Enhance a photo including adding a rollover for use on the Web.
- Become familiar with Corel R.A.V.E. 2.0 and create an animation for use on the Web.
- Use additional animation techniques in Corel R.A.V.E. 2.0.
What's Next: This is the final class in this series.
Note: This course is taught of the Windows platform