With Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET, developers can create effective desktop and Web-based applications for reporting and delivering their organization's critical information.
This course provides the knowledge and skills you need to create and deploy sophisticated reporting applications using the latest .NET technologies. You learn to implement Crystal Reports in your Windows and ASP.NET applications.
This course is valuable for anyone involved in creating and/or deploying Crystal Reports for .NET Windows or Web applications. Experience with Windows programming and Crystal Reports is helpful.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create reporting applications using Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
- Build reports with the Crystal Reports Designer in Visual Studio .NET
- Deliver reports via the Internet using ASP.NET and the Web Forms Viewer
- Design interactive Windows interfaces for report selection, criteria and display
- Modify report content and export reports in multiple formats based on user input
- Enhance reporting applications with Visual Basic .NET and ADO.NET
- Publish your reports as XML Web services