Now that you have completed the first course, or are familiar with the basics of building and modifying reports, you're ready to move ahead to create complex reports and data sources using Crystal Reports' tools. In this course, you'll not only learn how to create more sophisticated reports including subreports and cross-tabs, but you'll also learn how to increase the speed and efficiency of your reports by using SQL queries.
You will create complex reports using Crystal Reports' tools.
This course is designed for people who know how to create basic list and group reports and need to create reports that include subreports, cross-tabs, advanced formulas, and charts based on more than one data series. They may also need to build tools to make it easier for other people to create reports. They may or may not have programming and/or SQL experience.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create running totals in a report.
- build cross-tabs in your report.
- add subreports to a report.
- design a report that uses a drill-down.
- improve processing speed in your reports.
- chart single and multiple data series.
- report from Excel data.
- implement report prompts.
- enhance report functionality