This two-day workshop is designed to enhance your basic report writing skills and move you into creating more complex reports. Time will be spent walking you through the tips and tricks of advanced report writing along with a good amount of hands-on practice.
In addition, you will be introduced to professional design techniques, subreporting and creating advanced formulas.
- Design highly formatted, interactive, and professional looking reports
- Group and sort data for summary purposes
- Combine multiple tables
- Build formulas to add non-database data to a report and display data differently
- Format reports and enhance them by adding and modifying graphic elements
- Create single data series charts
- Set the layout for design and previews
This course is designed for users with little or no experience with Crystal Reports but who have
the need to generate reports based on information from a database.