5-Day Cisco Nexus Training With Hands-On Lab Learning
Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K) v3.1 is a 5-day Cisco Nexus training program that will cover the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch. Through hands-on labs using NX-OS version 6.2(6b) code, you will gain an understanding of the day-to-day operation of the switches, including key features and functions. This Nexus training will help you develop the skills you need to work with the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch, skills that businesses around the world need now.
Additionally, we have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to include more in-depth exploration of sought-after technologies including FabricPath, OTV, LISP, vPC, FCOE QOS, and troubleshooting. All configurations are performed on the Nexus 7000, with the latest version of the NX-OS code, 6.2(6b).
- Chassis and components of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Management tools available for the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Nexus switch management tools
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch functions and features, including Nexus-oriented features like vPC, FCoE, FabricPath,OTV, LISP, MPLS, and security
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch security and Quality of Service (QoS) features
- Troubleshoot key features of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
Who Should Attend:
- Network engineers
- System engineers
- Channel partners/resellers, customers, employees
- Anyone who installs and implements the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch