In this course, you will cover the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch. Through hands-on labs using NX-OS version 6.2(6b) code, you will gain an understanding of the day-to-day operation of the switches, including key features and functions.
Additionally, we have enhanced the standard Cisco labs to include more in-depth exploration of sought-after technologies including FabricPath, OTV, LISP, vPC, FCOE QOS, and troubleshooting. All configurations are performed on the Nexus 7000, with the latest version of the NX-OS code, 6.2(6b).
- Chassis and components of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Management tools available for the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Nexus switch management tools
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch functions and features, including Nexus-oriented features like vPC, FCoE, FabricPath,OTV, LISP, MPLS, and security
- Configure Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch security and Quality of Service (QoS) features
- Troubleshoot key features of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
Who Should Attend:
Network engineers, designers, administrators, managers, system engineers, channel partners/resellers, customers, employees, and anyone who installs and implements the Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch