This course provides a brief introduction to the concepts of Service Oriented Architecture before going into the details of Service Oriented Analysis and Design. This course will help the participants understand how requirements are captured, business processes are modeled and services are identified. It describes the principles of service orientation. The principles will act like a checklist against which you can validate your own design.
- SOA Fundamentals
- Introduction to Service Oriented Analysis and Design (SOAD)
- Software Methodology
- Requirements management for SOA
- Business Process Modeling
- Service Identification
- Service Design and Implementation
- Process Implementation
- SOA Patterns
What you will learn
After completing this course, the student should be able to: Describe the fundamentals of SOA
- Understand the concepts and principles of SOAD and relate them to OOAD
- Understand the various phases of SOAD
- Describe some patterns that can be used when designing SOA solutions
Business Analysts, developers, architects and any other technical IT staff involved in designing SOA applications.