Dreamweaver MX Level 2 is a hands-on class that will introduce you to advanced concepts of the Dreamweaver MX Web development application. In this course, you will expand on the knowledge you gained in the Dreamweaver MX Level 1 course. You will work with advanced Web site creation features available in Dreamweaver, including libraries and behaviors. In addition, you will use many of the new features available within the HTML 4 standard including style sheets and layers. Upon completion of this course student will be able to:
- Create dynamic user-interface elements, including simple rollovers and complex navigation bars.
- Use libraries to manage repeating site elements.
- Define keyword, description, and other meta tags in order to make your site visible to automatic search engine spiders.
- Create CSS styles to streamline text formatting within a page, and create external style sheets to allow formatting information to be used throughout a site.
- Create and manage layers, as well as combine layers with behaviors to provide additional visual feedback for a viewer navigating a site.
- Target page content to specific browsers and versions.
- Add a form to your web page.
Target Student: This course is designed for Web designers or prospective Web designers with any level of experience who want to use Dreamweaver's advanced features to create complex Web sites efficiently.
Benefits: After completing this course, students will be able to create Web sites that include simple rollovers, complex navigation bars, and other page elements that provide visual feedback. Students will learn techniques for creating complex Web sites efficiently.
What's Next: Dreamweaver MX Level 3