In this Introductory Dreamweaver training class you’ll learn to create professional looking websites, style text, add images and links. You also discover how to take advantage of HTML and CSS to help you build simple, clean sites that are easily managed as how as find out how to use tools for publishing and managing your site.
What you’ll learn in this training course
- Web basics
- Working with Dreamweaver sites
- Adding Text and Images
- Formatting with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Working with Tables
- Fine-tuning your workflow
- Adding Audio, Video and Animations
- Managing your website
Audience for this training course
- This introductory Adobe Dreamweaver training course is for web professionals who want to learn the skills to build a solid foundation for creating and managing websites.