This course will give you a comprehensive overview and in depth knowledge of the inventory management process in SAP. After attending this class you will understand the major business processes, functions and configuration in inventory management. This course should be taken after the SCM500 curriculum prerequisite.
- Teach participants the basic functions of inventory management and physical inventory, and how to create different goods movements in the SAP system.
- Familiarize participants with the special functions of inventory management and physical inventory, and the Customizing settings relevant to inventory management and physical inventory.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager