Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 is a two-day course focusing on the HTML5 and CSS3 specifications and how you can use the techniques they describe. HTML5 and CSS3 help lay the groundwork for the next generation of web applications. They allow you to build sites that are simpler to develop, easier to maintain, and more user-friendly.
- Students who want to learn some of the HTML5 structural tags used to describe page content and CSS3 selectors used to apply styles.
- This course gets you up to speed on the new HTML5 elements and CSS3 features you can use right now, while providing backwards compatible solutions to ensure you dont leave users of older browsers behind.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create Popup Windows with Custom Data Attributes.
- Create User-friendly Web Forms.
- Provide Hints with Placeholder Text.
- Use in-Place Editing with ContentEditable.
- Make better User Interfaces with CSS3.
- Create Multi-Column Layouts.
- Build Mobile Interfaces with Media Queries.
- Create An Accessible Updatable Region.
- Embed Audio and Video.
- Work with Shadows, Gradients and Transformations.
- Use Real Fonts.
- Work with Client-side Data.