NOTE: IBM RATIONAL ON-LINE, INSTRUCTOR-LED (ILO) IS A LIVE VIRTUAL CLASS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FOR THIS COURSE.
This course is designed to familiarize professionals with the basics of IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition v7.7. The course demonstrates how to create Web application security scans, review results, and create reports. It also introduces the various ways to customize AppScan by using the AppScan SDK and eXtensions Framework (AXF).
- Describe the Web application security problem
- Describe several critical Web application security issues
- Configure IBMRational AppScan Standard Edition to scan Web applications for security issues
- Review and analyze AppScan test results
- Use AppScan to create Web application security reports
- Describe the mechanisms for extending AppScan functionality