Duration: 2 Day Hands-On Lab & Lecture Course
Learning Credits: 20
Administering Cisco Unity Connection (AUC) v8.0 describes Cisco Unity Connection administration features, options, and configuration settings as they apply to the administrator. The course presents Cisco Unity Connection with the focused goal of providing the administrators with the necessary skills to perform their day-to-day job functions using the Cisco Unity Connection version 8.x system. Students that require skills beyond administration where engineering, integration, and networking skills are required should consider the Implementing Cisco Unity Connection (IUC) course.
If ACUCM is offered the same week as AUC, at the same location, you can attend both classes for $3,495.00, giving you a $1,195.00 discount off the regular pricing for the individual classes.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system
- Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection
- Implement the various features and options that are available to users in Cisco Unity Connection
- Use the various applications, tools, and reports that are available in Cisco Unity Connection
Who Should Attend:
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- IT support personnel
- Helpdesk support staff
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection for Network Engineering Staff Personnel