Duration: 5 Day Hands-On Lab & Lecture Course
Learning Credits: 33
Certification: CCNA Voice
Implementing Cisco IOS Unified Communications (IIUC) v1.0 is a five-day instructor-led course that focuses on the knowledge and skills needed to implement Cisco VoIP networks consisting of voice gateways.
IIUC v1.0 also focuses on implementing Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, and Cisco Unity Express in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express installation.
IIUC v1.0, in conjunction with its prerequisite classes, (ICND1 v1.0 & ICND2 v1.0) or (CCNA v2.0), form the recommended training component for the new associate level certification, CCNA Voice.
- Explain the benefits and components of a Cisco Unified Communications system
- Describe how traditional telephony systems operate
- Describe the basic operation, protocols, and components involved in a VoIP call and configure a gateway to support these calls
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to support a single site
- Install Cisco Unity Express, configure Cisco Unity Express AutoAttendant, and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Describe and implement the Cisco Smart Business Communications System using the Cisco Configuration Assistant
Who Should Attend
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Network Managers
- Systems Engineers
- Network Designers