Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Part 2 (AUCCE2) is a 5 day instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with "Day 2" support of a UCCE solution deployed in a CVP comprehensive environment. This course gives the learner an understanding of the requirements, resources and tools required to perform complex adds, moves and changes in the inbound/outbound UCCE environment. This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the solution, or who may be responsible for Level 2-3 support of the solution. The AUCCE1 course or equivalent prior experience is a prerequisite for attending this course.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Configure and script a basic UCCE CVP deployment.
- Implement business rules as they apply to scripting and routing in Unified CM.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers.
- Day 2 support personnel responsible for advanced administration and support of the UCCE environment.