Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) v5.0 provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This 5-day course includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express v9.0(2) (Cisco Unified CCX)and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (Cisco Unified IP IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation, and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
Who Should Attend
- Cisco Unified Communications Channel Partners and Resellers
- System Engineers
- Customers deploying and maintaining Unified Contact Center Express products