In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts associated with the service strategy phase of the service lifecycle. You will get an introduction to the key principles of service strategy, and you will learn about the service strategy processes. You will discover the importance of governance and related frameworks, and you will examine implementation considerations and approaches, including organizational design, the role of technology, and service automation.
Through lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions, you'll learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices, and you will be well positioned to successfully complete the associated exam.
You will be able to take the exam online after completing this course and submitting the necessary information, including your ITIL Foundation certificate, through an online form. The ITIL exam must be completed within 30 days of course completion.
The main process focus areas of this course include:
- Strategy management for IT services
- Service portfolio management
- Financial management for IT services
- Demand management
- Business relationship management
- ITIL Intermediate Qualification
- Service Strategy Qualification
What You'll Learn
- Key service management concepts
- Service strategy principles related to the design of effective service and service management strategies
- Service strategy processes, including strategy management for IT services, service portfolio management, financial management for IT services, demand management, and business relationship management
- Importance of governance and related frameworks for creating and managing effective service strategies
- Relevant organizational and departmental design methods and techniques
- Service strategy technologies and service automation to support the service lifecycle
- Implementation strategies that follow and support a service lifecycle approach
Who Needs to Attend
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, and team leaders
- Service designers, IT architects, planners, consultants, and security managers
- Any other IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel requiring more information about ITIL best practices related to service strategy
- Anyone responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes within IT or in conjunction with IT