Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and practical application of IT Service Management.
Delve into the detailed process descriptions, practical implementation and improvement issues, and organizational challenges of smooth IT Service Management and Delivery in a practical, case study-oriented setting.
This intensive course is designed to help IT Service Managers gain a deeper and more practical understanding of ITIL processes and the key implementation issues - both process-oriented and organizational. Your essential managerial skills will be tested and improved by using case studies, role-playing scenarios, and presentations.
The course is divided into two 5-day classes with three to four weeks between the first and the second week. After the second week, students come together once more for two days to prepare for the IT Service Managers exam using the examination case study, followed by one day of self-study.
What You Will Learn
- Record, guard, and improve the selected ITIL Process(es)
- Analyze IT Service Management processes within an organization
- Design the organizational structure for implementing processes
- IT Service Management processes
- Assess and audit IT Service Management processes
- Implement change processes
- Perform proper written (reports, memos, project plans) and verbal communication
- Identify important management skills required to be a good service manager
- Earn your IT Service Management Certification after passing the exam that is administered on the last two days of class
Who Needs to Attend
IT Service Managers, ITIL Process Owners, ITIL Practitioners, ITIL Implementation Consultants