This 3 day program leads to a Certificate in ITIL V3 Service Lifecycle Management - Service Strategy. This program is for IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an IT environment requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Strategy domain of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle. Upon successful completion of the education and examination, students can expect to gain competencies in the following IT Service Strategy areas:
- Leading discussions on Service Strategy
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting strategic analysis
- Applying Financial Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical success factors and risks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- The Service Lifecycle series will be of interest to candidates wishing to obtain knowledge of V3 practices within the Service Lifecycle context. Prime focus is the Lifecycle itself, the use of process and practice elements used within it and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices in an organization.
- An exam voucher number will be emailed to each student by the last day of class. It is the responsibility of the student to schedule their own exam. It is recommended that the exam be taken as close to the end of the class as possible.
- Each student will receive a workbook. Other ITSM-related study material and books are available for purchase prior to, or during, the class.
ITIL® courses are offered through itSM Solutions LLC, which is an accredited training provider.