Leverage the enormous potential of location-based targeting, local user demography, and mobile device campaign tools.
Marketing professionals are always looking for that bleeding edge advantage versus the competition. A critical element of this is making communications more relevant to a given demographic and targeting ads with extreme precision.
The instant and ubiquitous nature of mobile communications allows you to be precise in presenting your brand, messaging, products and offers to the right audience at the precise moment to influence choice and purchase decisions. Mobile Marketing is now one of the hottest marketing aggregations in mass media today. Mobile is:
- the only media that is truly personal.
- the only media where a consumer can be identified individually instead of at the mass market level.
- one of the only media types that is always on and constantly with a user at all times.
- has built in payment mechanisms, a key feature for marketers.
- Instantaneous. Actions can be taken without waiting, at the time of impulse.
Understanding the mobile customer and how to target and reach them is critical in a world where most people now communicate and make their decisions in real-time, on-the-go.
This class will teach you how to take your current campaigns and aggregate them into the world of Mobile Marketing. Through factual case studies and practical hands-on exercises you will learn how to create and run engaging mobile marketing campaigns implementing the strategies and tactics you need to reach your mobile customers and, most importantly, to get them engaged with your product and/or service.
We will cover everything from the basics of Mobile Marketing, to getting your campaigns started, to using SMS, MMS and Email Mobile Marketing. Because Mobile is all about opting-in, this class with show you the techniques involved in creating a quality opt-in mobile list of subscribers who will reward your Mobile Marketing efforts. You will also learn what it takes to optimize your website for mobile customers and how to build and integrate mobile applications.
Top Reasons to Take This Course:
- Design mobile marketing campaigns to market directly through Text and SMS.
- Use mobile marketing and social media together to spread your message in the social world.
- Learn and apply the six core disciplines of mobile marketing upon course completion.
- Develop a strategy and approach for how mobile fits into your customers experience.
- Learn the secrets for mobile e-mail and marketing and how to get your mobile consumers engaged.
- Use the best industry tools to get your website mobile ready.
- Build the essential opt-in Mobile Marketing email list and get extremely high open rates.
- Use mobile commerce to convert traffic into sales.
- Leave class with a customized checklist and plan for implementing your mobile marketing campaigns within 90 days.
- Optimize your mobile marketing campaigns to weed out non-quality traffic and users.
- Develop the best mobile marketing advertising campaigns with the right ad copy and design.
What You Will Learn
In this course you will learn:
- The key components of a mobile marketing plan.
- How to identify the upfront, ongoing and variable costs of a mobile marketing campaign.
- How to analyze customers and identify demographic factors that impact your campaign.
- The basics of SMS and text messaging.
- How to get opt-ins with mobile marketing.
- How to set up mobile coupons for point of sale redemption.
- How to design your emails for mobile devices and customers, including navigation links and call to action.
- To understand QR codes for supporting QR code implementation.
- How to create an MMS campaign.
- How to build, promote and profit from mobile applications.
- How to plan and design your website for multiple mobile devices.
- Use a checklist provided in class in order to build your best Mobile Marketing campaign.
- How to work with vendors, including agencies, mobile carriers and e-mail providers.
- How to analyze and calculate your traffics revenue potential.
- The basics of buying and selling mobile advertisements networks and carriers.
- How to create and place ads in mobile search.
- Where to sell your content and products carrier portals, intermediate sites, etc.
- The different methods for collecting mobile commerce payments
- How to track and analyze mobile data demographics, location data and mining syndicated data.
- Understand the difference between Mobile carriers and how they could potentially affect your campaign strategy.
Who Should Attend:
This course is presented for all level of marketers who want to join the current mobile marketing movement. Its also geared to those marketers who are looking to optimize their current campaigns.
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- CMOs and VPs of Marketing and Product Marketing
- Product Marketing Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- Digital/Internet Marketing Managers and Specialists
- Web Design Managers
- Web Designers and Developers
- Social Media Managers and Specialists
- Small Business Owners