In Access 2000: Level 3 you will learn how to perform complex queries, create efficient forms and reports, create and use macros, use Internet-related Web tools, and carry out data integration procedures. Student will learn how to:
- Make select queries more versatile and useful by using parameters; and use action queries to update data values and add or delete records.
- Generate different query types by creating various types of joins between tables; and use crosstab queries to summarize data.
- Use advanced form features including properties, functions, and design tools to facilitate data entry and improve accuracy in forms; and display table information that has a one-to-many relationship by creating forms that contain subforms.
- Automate tasks by creating macros to open forms and control form properties.
- Make forms more functional by using macros to provide user interaction and automate data entry.
- Make reports more concise and easier to understand by using properties and functions in report controls.
- Use Internet-related Access tools by inserting hyperlinks and using the Web toolbar; and integrate Access data with other Office 2000 applications.
Target Student: Students enrolling in this course should be able to work with Access at an intermediate level and understand Access terminology.
Benefits: Students will learn how to analyze data by creating complex queries, make forms and reports more efficient, speed repetitive tasks by creating macros, and become familiar with Internet-related Access tools.
What's Next: Access 2000: Level 3 is final class in this series.