Students will learn worksheet basics.
- Understand the disadvantages of paper spreadsheets and the advantages of electronic spreadsheets by exploring both.
- Create a basic worksheet by entering text, values, and formulas.
- Create formulas by using Excels built-in functions.
- Move and copy data by using shortcut menus, drag-and-drop editing, and toolbar buttons.
- Change the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Prepare a document for printing by using the spell checking feature and a variety of printing options.
- Use the three-dimensional aspect of the Excel workbook environment by creating formulas that refer to cells on multiple worksheets