In this course students will learn how to:
- Customize toolbars and create styles and templates.
- Create decision-making functions.
- Analyze worksheet data by creating PivotTables.
- Compare and contrast workbook files and file links.
- Outline and consolidate worksheets and analyze worksheet data by using the Scenario Manager.
- Display and protect worksheet data by locking cells.
- Record and modify macros by using the Visual Basic Editor.
- Create and work with interactive Web documents.
Target Student: Students enrolling in this course should understand the basic concepts involved in using Excel. For example, they should be familiar with data types (text and values).
Benefits: Students will learn how to work with advanced features of Excel