An Advanced Hands-On Mini-Boot Camp
Benefits of Attending this course:
- Understand the planning and configuration tasks needed to deploy a single site ConfigMgr infrastructure.
- Go from start-to-finish through the software deployment process in COnfigMgr 2007.
- Discover the best practices, tips and tricks for managing software updates in ConfigMgr 2007.
- Understand the inventory, metering and asset intelligence data collection and advanced reporting features
- Know how to leveraging the DCM feature of ConfigMgr to meet their organizations security and compliance initiatives.
- Understand OSD concepts leveraging task sequencing and deploying PXE boot.
Mastering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager R2
- In this advanced hands-on mini-boot camp you will master the most commonly used features of SCCM 2007 R2, including Software distribution and update management, operating system deployment, compliance monitoring and reporting, and operating system deployment. The course is delivered by experienced consultants and Microsoft MVPs with advanced knowledge and field experience in System Center technologies.
This workshop includes a Bonus Session: ConfigMgr 2007 R3 and vNext Preview
Who should attend this course
- If you need help in managing your IT infrastructure with Microsofts SCCM, you need to attend to effectively deploy and manage software and asset management and experience much better insight and better control.