Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
- 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 2 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- Microsoft Training Books
- 6 Nights of Lodging
- 2 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Ground Transportation
- Onsite Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
IMPORTANT - While you can attend this camp without holding the MCSA certification - You must have the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification to earn MCSE: Private Cloud certification.
Attend the Instructor Led Live face to face training camp near Tampa, FL -or- Online Instructor Led Live anywhere (Maximum 2 students attend online live).
The MCSE Private Cloud certification boot camp is a 6 day comprehensive deep dive into Private Cloud covering topics such as configuring, deploying and monitoring. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a Private Cloud environment.
The MCSE Private Cloud boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courses:
- 20246 Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- 20247 Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
While attending this training program - you take two exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Private Cloud official certification. If your goal is to learn how to use a Private Cloud and pass the certification exams (70-246 & 70-247) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
We have developed a comprehensive training format which focuses on learning beyond the core content accessible to any Microsoft training provider. Our program incorporates interactive demonstrations with explanations which go beyond the content of the book. Additional content, videos, labs & demonstrations are provided to expand on advanced topics - providing additional insight and perspective.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner with Gold Learning Competency - we adhere to the strict guidelines, standards and requirements to use Microsoft's exclusive curriculum. Our standards go beyond the "minimum requirements" set forth by Microsoft.
We leverage our partnership benefits of courseware customization to build end to end technology solutions. The idea is for students to leave with practical skills which can be implemented immediately when leave class.
Our training program offers solutions before the course by providing you with pre-study materials / pre-class remote lab access, during the course with industry leading instructors and after the course with continued access to the lab environment.
Additionally, we limit our class sizes to 12 students with an average class size of 8. The instructor to student ratio is an important aspect of the learning environment and strict self-imposed rule of our organization.
CAMPUS - Certification Camps invested $150,000 into a complete training center construction build out. Larger classrooms, no sound transference between training rooms, new desk / executive leather chairs & great common areas.
CLASSROOM SERVERS - Students work on a dedicated Dell 8500 / 8700 with an Intel i7 (4th generation), minimum of 16GB memory (Most with 32 GB) and most with 512GB SSD drives.
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 300Mbs Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Unlike any training facility ever - break room with Mame Arcade, high end "kitchen" with snacks, drinks (Starbucks Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) and breathtaking terrace.
LODGING - We use the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast (Verizon) internet access.
NEAR BY AMENITIES - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Quiznos, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area. All of these options are offered in a pedestrian walking village.
After completing this botcamp, students will be able to:
- Describe the Cloud Model.
- Configure and optimize a Private Cloud.
- Deploy Cloud Services.
- Monitor Cloud Services.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring in a Cloud Environment.
- Operate and extend Service Management in in a Cloud Environment.
- Automate Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests in a Cloud Environment.
- Perform Problem Management in a Cloud Environment.
- Operate a Self-Service, Multi-Tenant Cloud with Windows Azure Pack.
- Configure High Availability, Protection and Recovery in a Cloud Environment.
- Optimize the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Configure SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets in a Cloud Environment
- Produce a high-level design that accounts for requirements for cloud environments.
- Configure and deploy the cloud fabric.
- Configure a PXE server, an update server, and a software update baseline.
- Configure Microsoft Server Application Virtualization (App-V) so that it can be used to sequence and deploy an application virtually.
- Build the core components necessary for delivering services on the fabric.
- Allocate resources to a cloud and grant access to a cloud.
- Understand how to monitor clouds using Operations Manager.
- Understand the tools necessary to extend and customize Operations Manager for cloud environments.
- Set up, configure, and integrate the core components of Service Manager into a cloud fabric.
- Configure a service catalog, and then publish it to the Self-Service Portal.
- Gain the knowledge necessary to deploy and configure Data Protection Manager in a cloud.
- Deploy and configure Orchestrator in a cloud, and then integrate it with other System Center components