You know how to use Microsoft Word to create and format documents and newsletters. In this course, you'll learn how to use Word to create forms and long documents as well as how to make it easier to display and work with those forms and long documents by using macros and colloborating. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and distribute a form.
- automate tasks by writing and revising macros.
- create references to information in a document.
- prepare a document for publication.
- revise documents based on feedback provided by other users.
- modify an HTML page in Word.
Target Student: This course is designed for someone who has extensive computer and Internet experience and wants to learn the more advanced features of Word. It is also intended for those preparing to pursue certification as Microsoft Office User Specialists (MOUS) in Word.